Terms and Conditions
Conditions Of Use
We endeavour to keep the website up to date, however, our formulas do undergo changes from time to time. Please always refer to the ingredient list on the product packaging.
We may change these terms and conditions at any time by updating this page and as such you should check them from time to time, to ensure you are happy with any changes. We will also post any changes on our site and may also notify you by email if we have your email address. Using or accessing our site indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not continue to use our site. We may occasionally run competitions and promotions via our site and these terms and conditions will be governed by our Competition Terms and Conditions.
Information About Us
fudgeurban.com (“our site”) are operated by or on behalf of PZ Cussons Beauty LLP (“we” or “our”). We are a Limited Liability Partnership, registered in England and Wales under company no. OC364213, and have our registered office at 14 Upper St. Martin’s Lane, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9FB. Our VAT no. is GB 112 1466 61.
Buying From Our Site
If you order goods on our site, your order and our supply of those goods will be governed by our Terms and Conditions of Supply.
Your Use Of Our Websites And Our Intellectual Property Rights
We have made our site available to you for your own personal use. We may modify, withdraw or deny access to our site at any time. Our site and all the materials contained in them are protected by intellectual property rights, including copyright, and either belong to us or are licensed for us to use. Materials include, but are not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and documents on our site, as well as other content such as articles and other text. The trade marks, logos, product names and brand names used on our site (“our trade marks”) are owned by PZ Cussons Beauty LLP, its associated companies or trade mark licensors. Our trade marks may not be used on or in connection with third party products or services without our express prior written consent, and may not be used in any way that is confusing for customers or derogatory. You may not copy, redistribute, republish or otherwise make the materials on our site available to anyone else without our consent in writing. You may not download, use or exploit the whole or any part of our site or their content for any commercial or money-making purpose without our prior written permission. You may not modify the whole or any part of our site or their content or pass-off the whole or any part our site or their content as your own work.
Website Copyright ©2011 PZ Cussons Beauty LLP. All rights reserved. Our site, including but not limited to their design, graphics, text and dynamic content, are protected in accordance with The Copyright, designs and Patents Act 1988.
Licence And Download Rights
You acquire no rights or licences in or to the website and/or the content other than the limited right to use the website in accordance with these terms and conditions and to download on the terms set out in this section. Other than as set out in this section you may not copy, reproduce, recompile, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, upload to create derivative works from, transmit, or in any other way exploit any part of our site. Download is permitted by PZ Cussons Beauty LLP provided only that:
- you make no more than one printed copy of such download and no further copies of such printed copy are made; you make only personal, non-commercial use of such download and/or printed copy; and you retain on such download and/or printed copy all copyright notices and shall remain bound by the terms of such wording and notices.
- additionally, you may not offer for sale or sell or distribute over any other medium (including distribution by over the-air television or radio broadcast or distribution on a computer network) the content or any part thereof.
Our site and the information contained therein may not be used to construct a database of any kind, nor may our site be stored (in their entirety or in any part) in databases for access by you or any third party or to distribute any database sites containing all or part of our site.
Our site may include features that allow users to contribute to discussion boards, post reviews or submit suggestions or ideas (“submissions”). By making submissions, you agree to the following:-
- You warrant (or promise) that you are at least 18 years of age or, if you are under 18, that you have the consent of your parent or guardian to make submissions.
- Everything you post or contribute will be legal, decent, accurate and honest.
- You will not post or contribute anything that is fraudulent, offensive, obscene, abusive, invasive of privacy, hateful, inflammatory, threatening, deceptive, discriminatory, defamatory, infringing of copyright, trade marks, designs, patents or other intellectual property rights or confidential information or otherwise illegal (or that is intended to be or may reasonably supposed to be so).
- You will not post or contribute anything that encourages or assists in any illegal or improper activity including, without limit, fraud, criminal activity, computer misuse, infringement of copyright, trade marks, designs, patents or other intellectual property rights, improper use or disclosure of confidential information, invasion of privacy or breach of contract.
- You will not use a false email address or other false details, impersonate any other person company or organisation, misrepresent your identity, or claim or imply any affiliation or endorsement that does not in fact exist.
- You will not use our site for spamming, denial of service, spread of viruses or for any other computer misuse of unauthorised communication.
- You will not post or contribute any material for commercial or business purposes. Amongst other things this means that you will not post contribute or upload adverts or commercial or money-making material on our site.
By Making Posts Or Contributions You Also Agree That:
Your submission is non-confidential and non-proprietary and you are entitled to post or contribute it. You retain all ownership rights in any submission you may make. You promise that you are the original owner.
- We and our associated companies shall have the perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, world-wide, sub-licensable right to publish, use, copy, adapt, distribute, disclose and create derivative works of your submission to display your submission by any medium or method whether now known or later developed to be exercised in our sole discretion throughout the world.
- We may identify you as the source of the material if we choose (but are not obliged to do so) and you irrevocably waive your right to be identified as the author of your material and your right to object to derogatory treatment of it.
- You will execute such documents and do such things as are necessary to give effect to this section.
We reserve the right (but are not obliged) to monitor interactive services and to remove without notice any material that, in our opinion, does not comply with these terms and conditions or is otherwise unsuitable. We shall not be deemed to have endorsed or approved any material that we do not remove, and we shall not be responsible or liable for any materials that are posted or uploaded to our site by you or any other user. If you have any complaints or concerns about any material on our site, CLICK HERE TO CONTACT US.
We reserve the right (but are not obliged) to disclose your identity to law enforcement authorities and to any person who is claiming that material posted or uploaded by you is defamatory or constitutes a violation of their intellectual property, confidential information, privacy or other rights. You agree to reimburse us in full for any loss, liability, damage, cost or expense that we suffer or incur as a result of your posting or contributing material in breach of these terms and conditions.
Accounts And User Details
If you have an account on our site or otherwise choose or are provided with a user name, password or other security information (“log-on information”) it is your responsibility to keep that account and log-on information secret and not share it with anyone else or allow it to be used by anyone else.
You are responsible for the activities of anyone who uses your account or log-on information with your knowledge or because you failed to keep it secret or told it to someone else.
We reserve the right to monitor your account and log-on information for unauthorised use, but do not accept any obligation to do so. We reserve the right to disable your account and log-on information at any time and without notice if we know or suspect that your account or log-on information is being used by anyone else, or otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions, or if we know or suspect the security of our site are under threat.
We also reserve the right to issue you with replacement account details or log-on information at any time. You agree to contact us immediately if you know or suspect that someone else knows your account or log-on information or is using them without your consent. It is your responsibility to keep your account up to date. Amongst other things, this includes telling us about changes to your personal data.
Viruses And Other Mis-Use
Whist we endeavour to ensure that our site are secure and free of viruses and other malicious or technologically harmful material (“viruses”), we cannot guarantee that it is. We strongly advise you to protect your computer with regularly updated anti-virus and firewall software and to log-out completely when you finish using our site on a shared computer.
You must not knowingly introduce viruses to our site, or use our site or its contents for any unlawful purpose. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site are stored or any server, computer or database that is connected to our site.
You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack or attempt to use it in such activity. By breaching (not complying with) this section you may commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities, including by disclosing your identity to them.
Our Liability To You
These terms and conditions do not exclude our liability (if any) to you for:
- personal injury or death resulting in our negligence;
- any matter which it would be illegal for us to exclude or to attempt to exclude our liability.
We are only liable to you for losses which you suffer as a result of a breach of these terms and conditions by us. We are not responsible to you for any losses which you may incur which were not a foreseeable consequence of us breaching these terms and conditions, for example, if you and we could not have contemplated those losses before or when you access our site. Our liability to you shall not in any circumstances include any business losses that you may incur, including but not limited to lost data, lost profits or business interruption.
You acknowledge that your use of our site, including the content is at your own risk. If you are dissatisfied with our site, the terms and conditions or any of the content, your sole remedy is to discontinue use of the website.
We do not guarantee that our site will be compatible with all or any hardware and software which you may use. We do not guarantee that our site will be available all the time or at any specific time. We reserve the right to withdraw or modify our site at any time (and without notice) for repair, maintenance, updating or any other reason. We may restrict access to all or part of our site to users who have registered with us. We do not accept liability if the whole or any part of our site are unavailable or inaccessible at any time or for any period.
Information On Our Websites
The information contained on our site is given for general information and interest purposes only. Whilst we try and ensure the information contained on the website is accurate and up to date, we cannot be responsible for any inaccuracies in the information. As a result, you should not rely on this information, and we recommend that you take further advice or seek further guidance before taking any action based on the information contained on our site. Our liability to you as explained above remains unaffected by this.
Effect Of breach
If at any time you breach (do not comply with) these terms and conditions, your right to use our site will be terminated. We reserve the right to take legal action against you to recover any losses, damage, liabilities, costs or expenses that we suffer or incur as a result of your breach of these terms and conditions and to enforce any right or remedy that we have at law.
Either you or PZ Cussons Beauty LLP may terminate these terms and conditions with or without cause at any time. If PZ Cussons Beauty LLP terminates these terms, PZ Cussons Beauty LLP will email you at the address you provided on registration and you will be deemed to have received it within one hour of transmission. Termination will be effective at that time. You will be responsible for notifying us of any changes to your email address. You may terminate by writing to PZ Cussons Beauty LLP, 14 Upper St. Martin’s Lane, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9FB. On termination you shall destroy all content and copies thereof, obtained from our site.
Governing Law And Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and disputes in connection with them are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Promotions & Competitions
- You may unsubscribe at any time using the unsubscribe link provided in our emails.
- By submitting your details, you are automatically entered into the Charles Worthington email database.
- The competition prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- No purchase is necessary.
- The competition prize draw is open to residents of UK and Northern Ireland aged 18 or over, excluding employees of PZ Cussons Beauty LLP or its affiliate companies, their families, cohabitants, agents and anyone connected to the promotion.
- A limit of only one entry via this website per valid e-mail address/person will be accepted.
- PZ Cussons reserves the right to select alternative winners or finalists, remove an entrant or withhold or modify any prizes in the event that there are reasonable grounds for believing that a winner or entrant has contravened any term or condition of entry or in the event that PZ Cussons has reasonable grounds for believing that the winner or entrant has acted or may act in a manner that could damage the reputation of PZ Cussons. PZ Cussons shall not be required to provide any explanation in the event of it exercising any of its rights under this paragraph 10.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, misdirected, damaged or undelivered. Incomplete, inaudible and/or illegible entries will be disqualified. Charles Worthington shall not be responsible for technical errors in telecommunications networks, internet access or otherwise preventing entry to any competition.
- By registering, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- PZ Cussons (UK) Limited reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- Children aged under 12 years have free entry to the event.